Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Life is full of uncomfortable choices. Currently, I am in the midst of one of these choices. Initially this seemed so easy and felt so right. To a certain degree it still does, but I am facing a lot of opposition from people that I love and respect.

Most of my life I have made decisions based on how it would make others feel. I'm always living my life to look good in the eyes of those around me or to please those I love. Those same people are always challenging me to do things that make me happy. To stop living my life to make those around me comfortable

Now that I am doing this, all I get is grief for taking their advice. I don't feel like I should have to apologize for this. I don't belIeve it's right to condemn someone just because you don't agree with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment