Thursday, September 8, 2011

Update

I feel like God has been teaching me patience lately. A lesson I apparently just can't grasp. I have been learning some hard lessons that I have been avoiding for quite some time. Kind of wish I would have taken the time to learn these lessons the first time around. I am making more of an effort than I ever have before. Hopefully I can stick to it.

Above all the craziness, God is so good to me. I have been so blessed by my new job and the family I work for. They have been so welcoming ant kind to me. I feel very undeserving of all the blessings I have received this year.

I am going to check out a bible study next Wednesday. Hopefully it's a good fit and I can finally make some friends. I really need to get plugged in somewhere. It's been too long since I have done anything like that.
Kind of nervous and would appreciate prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment